Monday, August 17, 2009

New Freebie and Sizzling Summer Sale

I'm having a huge end of summer blow out at my personal store. Designs are marked down 80%. You can also purchase a one day pass for $5 or Get 12 months of access to new and old designs for $10.00 this week only. You can find my personal store here.



I also have freebie for you today. It's a template from my July 365 Kit. I really like this one. It's perfect for Project 365 and/or summer. I love to see what you do with your goodies, so feel free to send me links to your layouts.

You can download the freebie here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).