Sunday, August 8, 2010

A week full of layouts and a freebie!

Wow, I've been doing a lot of layouts this week. I was fortunate to be selected for several one kit calls this week, and I've joined Cindy Ritter's CT.

I want to highlight the kits I worked with and share my new layouts. I have a freebie from me too!

The first kit I worked with was Let's Celebrate by Red Ivy Designs. This is a great bundle and on sale right now for just $7.00!



And here are my layouts.




The next kit I worked with was About a Girl by Binty Designs. This is Binty's brand new kit and it's wonderful! It has so many great girly elements. I went retro with my layouts and did some pics of me as a child. My house is full of boys, so not a lot of girl photos to be had.



Here are my layouts.




The next kit is by KS Designs and it's called Candy Land. This is a fun kit and great for living games of Candy Land or indulging your sweet tooth. I did a layout about G and his sweet tooth despite his food allergies.

Here's the kit.



and my layout...



I'll be back some time this week to post my CT layouts for NDISB and Cindy Ritter.

And here's your freebie. It's a mini kit I did a while back.



You can download it here.

1 comment:

Julie's Creations said...

Hi there
Can you please email me ASAP thanks at dolphincrazy1@hotmail.co.uk thanks for your kindness regards Julie