Friday, September 5, 2008

Brand new grab bags and a freebie!

I have two grab bags at Divine Digital this weekend: one personal use and the other one commercial use. I'm giving you a complete reveal today of the personal use bag. It coordinates with my latest kit Pumpkin Patch.

Here's what in the personal use bag...






You can get all four products for just $2. You can find both bags in my Divine Digital Boutique.

I also have a little Pumpkin Patch freebie for you today: a stitched felt tag. You can download it here.

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Cute - Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Jaana Säker and i am the owner of Scrapyard.se We are always looking for new designersfor our site.
I've heard that there is many swedish digiscrappers that are afraid to buy form shops note located in Sweden
but they would love to buy products from many designers.

Maybe you want to sell you products at Scrapyard.se also? So your swedish fans can buy it to!

It would have been really fun if you want to sell your products at Scraoyard.se. Please contact me if you are interested.
Best regards Jaana Säker, owner of Scrapyard.se

The Rambler said...

Hi Karla!
I love your pumpkin patch kit so much! I purchased it, plus your two grab bags from Divine Digital. I was having problems with the links for the two grab bags. I have contacted them to reset my links to see if I can get them to work but haven't heard back. Can you help me out? Thanks!
Amber H.
amber_lynn_82@yahoo.com