Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Store, New Kit, New Freebie

I have very exciting news. A new store has opened up called Digi Scraps N' More. You can find all my latest releases there with more coming soon! I hope you'll stop by and check out my latest kit called Bumps and Bruises. This is another kit inspired by my 3 year old son. If you have small children at home, you'll surely relate to this kit. Perfect for those times when your child has a few scraps.

Here's a preview...



You can find the new kit here.
It's on sale now for just $2.50- A 50% savings!

The designers are adding some fun coordinating freebies over the next few days. Stop by all their boutiques and check for freebies! Mine has just been added. You can find it in my Digi Scraps N' More boutique!

Here's what you can grab for free from me!

No comments: