Friday, July 24, 2009

New releases, New freebie

I love July. It's my favorite part of summer. I don't feel the pressure of school starting yet like I do in August, and I can just enjoy the little things with my kids and husband. I just wish July was twice as long.

I always have big summer plans too for what I want to get done around the house. It might not look like it, but I'm really on track. I've gotten the porch cleaned...finally. I organized the kids playroom. And I'm meeting my goals of using my crockpot at least once a week and trying at least one new recipe. We've tried a couple of new dairy free/egg free recipes for my oldest son. So far the PB Banana Chip muffins are the big winner. But his all-time favorite is zucchini brownies- a recipe we discovered last summer. We've made them once this season, but he's already asking when I'm going to make them again. Unfortunately our one zucchini plant seems to be growing just one little zucchini at a time. Here's a link to the zucchini brownies on All Recipes. They're yummy. I make them without the frosting b/c of Gianni's milk allergy.



Here's a quick peak at my new releases at Divine Digital.







Each is priced at a $1 today for Dollar Friday. You can find them all in my boutique.

Here's today's freebie. It's a sweet little mini kit. I hope you enjoy it. You can download it here.

1 comment:

KajunKJ said...

thanks bunches...cute mini kit!