Monday, July 6, 2009

New layout...finally

Wow, it's been over three months since I posted. Being back to work with two kids left me little time for scrapping, designing, or blogging. This has been the first week I've been caught up enough to get back on track since summer break started.

Let's see...what's new in the time I've been away. I went back to work a month earlier than planned b/c hubbie got laid off. It wasn't as hard to go back to work as I imagined it would be and the three months really seemed to fly by. Marcus is now 7 months old and trying hard to crawl. My husband decided to take a class this summer and the boys went to daycare for the first time. I never dreamed I would spend so much time each day getting things ready for daycare. Marcus needed breast milk pumped, unfrozen, and packed along with his bottlesand bottles each day. Gianni, due to his food allergies, needed all his own food packed each day. Then there was getting their bags packed and unpacked each day. It took hours every day. It seemed like by the time I did that, made dinner, and bathed the kids it was time for bed. At least the kiddos really liked the sitter and we made it through without any food allergy reactions. G did have problems with the pets at the sitter, so we know that's still one of his top allergens besides his food allergens.

On to the layout...



My first layout in three months was done using a kit called All Boys by Digiscrapations. The elements in this kit are so sweet and the colors worked perfectly with this picture of Marcus playing with one of G's new toys. I guess boys truly are born loving cars.



All Boys can be found in all of Digiscrapations' stores including Twilight Scraps, Michelle's Angels, and GBL Creations.

I hope to be back later with a new freebie and previews of my latest designs!

No comments: