Saturday, March 28, 2009

More new baby layouts

Well, Marcus is just days away from being four months old. It's gone so fast. In a week, I have to go back to work and I'm dreading it. I'm so not ready! It doesn't help that he's so much fun right now. I hate the thought of missing anything new that he does.

I found another great kit perfect for baby layouts, especially sleeping baby layouts. It's a beautiful kit by Miranda Scrap Designs. I love how she picked a neutral baby color of yellow for the kit. You can find Sweet Dreams at E-scape and Scrap and Scrappin Digi Kreations. If you get this kit, make sure you pick up Miranda's coordinating wordart!



I used the kit to create two new layouts for Marcus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u ok? haven't seen new posts in so long I wondered.

mcmartian