Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sleeping baby layouts

I love snapping pictures of my boys asleep. I just can't get enough of those kind of shots. They're like little angels. I'm still planning to make a good night book for Gianni with all his sleeping layouts. Just another project I've yet to complete!

The layouts I have to share with you today are created using a wonderful kit by Faba Scrap Design. I love the colors she picked for the kit. It's very versatile and will work for both boys and girls. Here's a preview of her kit.



You can find Faba's kit at Angels Scrap Shop. You don't want to miss this kit as it's on sale now for an incredible $2.59!

Here are my layouts. One is little Marcus and the other is my big guy Gianni. I love how Gianni still curls up into a little ball when he sleeps.


No comments: