Sunday, March 8, 2009

New layouts

I've gotten the chance to scrap a little this weekend. And I have four new layouts to share with you using kits by two fabuluous designers.

My first two layouts are using a kit called Kyndra's Kaleidoscope by Mad Scrapper Designs.



You can find this kit at Gotta Pixel and One Single Seed. I love the doodled papers in this kit. I choose the kit to scrap one of Marcus' 3 months pictures and a picture of me from when I was just three years old. It's a brightly colored kit and very versatile.

Here are my layouts with Kyndra's Kaleidoscope.




The second kit I used this weekend is Rainy Afternoon by Dikeledi.



This beautiful kit is available at Scrap Bird. I love the unique elements of this kit. I scrapped two pictures of Gianni with this kit. One from last summer and one from the summer before that. I just love pictures of kids looking out windows. This kit was perfect for a picture of Gianni looking out on a cloudy wet, day.




I hope you'll stop by the shops of these talented designers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)