Saturday, March 7, 2009

Project 365 Grab Bag, CU Grab Bag, + Freebie

I have two new grab bags at Divine Digital this weekend. One is personal use and Project 365 inspired. It contains 6 brand new products for just $2.00. The second is a commercial use grab bag with 5 brand new designer resources. I realized yesterday that I had planned on adding a set of quilted shamrocks. Since I forgot them, I've decided to offer them as a freebie instead.

You can find my grab bags in my Divine Digital Boutique.




Here's a preview of the freebie. You can download it here.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

thanks for the shamrocks.

peaking just enough out of those grab bags to entice drool. heheh

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :) Your freebie has been advertised on "Le jardin de Mélisandre : Le paradis des freebies en CU".

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Grab Bag/Surprise post on Mar. 08, 2009. Thanks again.