Thursday, February 26, 2009

Match Me Sale + A freebie


It's Match Me weekend at Divine Digital. Spend over $3.00 in my boutique and get a return shopping coupon in the exact amount of your purchase free. The coupon will be sent after the purchase and is valid until March 31, 2009 in my boutique. You can find all my products here.

Here are some new products you'll find in my boutique today...







Thanks for stopping by today. I pulled out a quick page from one of my all time favorite kits. You can download the free quickpage here. Enjoy your freebie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use Ok post on Feb. 28, 2009. Thanks again.