Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Anniversary Sale + Project 365 freebie

It's hard to believe but I've been designing for two years. My first kit was completed over February break in 2007 and was entitled Wintry Wonders. I started selling off the blog and then was picked up to sell in another designer's store before I opened Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs in late summer 2007. Later that fall I moved to Divine Digital. Now here we are two years later still running my own personal store, selling at Divine Digital and at Digi Scraps 'N More.


To celebrate this milestone, I'm having a huge sale at my personal store. You can save 50-80% storewide.




I hope you'll stop by and check out these amazing deals.

As a thank you for your continued support, I have a freebie for you today. It's a template from my January 365 kit and perfect for Project 365 layouts and beyond.



You can download the psd version here.
The tiff version here.
And the png version here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 25 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 25, 2009. Thanks again.