Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Grab Bags, new layouts, and a freebie

It's grab bag weekend at Divine Digital, and I have two new grab bags. One is personal use and is Project 365 themed. Included are 5 new products to help you continue your Project 365 scrapping. It's just $2.00. You can also find the grab bags at Digi Scraps N More.



My other bag is commercial use and contains 6 great designer resources for just $3.00.



And while you're there check out my two Project 365 kits: January 365 and February 365. Both are on sale now for just $2.00




I have another great kit to share with you. It's coming out on Friday. It's called Boys World and it's from Studio Manu at Scrapbook Graphics. This kit is amazing. As a mom of boys, you know how much I love a good boy kit. This kit is not just good it's great. Here's a preview of the kit.



I did two layouts. One is of Marcus using one of his two month pics I took yesterday. Yes, it's true. He's two months old already and growing in leaps and bonds. He's so long he's out of 0-3 month clothes. Here's Marcus' layout.



The other layout is Gianni in the summer of 2007. We had an excavator in the backyard. He couldn't resist getting up on it and pretending to drive. I'm so glad I finally got the chance to scrap the pics. Here's the layout.



Finally, I have a small freebie for you from my personal use grab bag. It's a February journal block. You can get the whole set in my personal use grab bag at Divine.




You can download it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 10, 2009. Thanks again.