Wednesday, February 18, 2009

new layouts

Well, it's time to share some new layouts I've been working on with some kits by designers that are new to me. I've had a lot of fun working with different designers this year, and I love being able to share them with you. I hope you'll find some new to you designers this way and fall in love with their work like I have.

The first set of layouts are using a kit called Rafael by Aimee Designs.



This is a great boy kit. I did two layouts with pics of Gianni, one from a few years ago and one with a pic from this week.




You can find Aimee's designs at scrapladies , Kjoi Studios, and Studio Style.

The other kit I worked with is For Men by Joey. Joey sells at Scrapmalin.com and the kit will be out soon. It's great to find a kit that is designed with just men in mind. I did two layouts with pics of John. I finally got around to scrapping his pics from when he was business of the year two years ago.




1 comment:

Valerie said...

love the notebook on that layout