Saturday, February 14, 2009

$1 day at Divine! And a Valentine Freebie



It's a very special $1 day at Divine Digital to show our love to all our customers. My entire boutique is marked down to $1 a product! (With the exception of my commercial use grab bag) I hope you'll visit the boutique for great personal use, S4H, and commercial use designs!

Don't forget to pick up February 365 and January 365 kits at $1 each.




I'd also like to wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day. Share the love! Here's a small freebie in appreciation. You can download it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 15 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Jewel said...

Karla - I love your work. I got the January 365 kit last month and was sad that I can't use the templates ... would you consider doing them in PNG files as well for future? The rest of the kit I love love LOVE.