Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness $1 Sale + Free Mini Kit


I'm a March Madness junkie. I love the first two rounds of the NCAA tournament. It's hard to believe that I've been watching this March tradition for over 25 years. There's nothing like it. I love the thrilling upsets, the buzzer beaters, filling out the brackets. This year I get to see even more games than normal as I'm home for two and half more weeks before returning from maternity leave.

To celebrate the NCAA tournament, I'm having an impromptu $1 sale at my personal store. All my personal and cu items are marked down to $1 Thursday and Friday only. The only exclusion is my Buy the Store option which is marked down to $15.00 for the next two days.

I revamped a mini kit for you for the sale. This is a great little basketball mini kit. I hope you enjoy it.



You can grab it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!