Thursday, June 21, 2007

Birthday Freebie and My Big Announcement

I can't believe everything that has happened this week. Today was the last day of school for the school year. I'm free for 10 glorious weeks! (Although I have a ton to do for the next school year and will be at work more than I like this summer). Tomorrow is Gianni's second birthday. And to top it all off, I am now selling my designs at Tina Williams and Friends! I'm still pinching myself to see if it's true.

I'm so excited to be a part of Tina's team. Tina is an amazing designer. Her vintage style kits are so beautiful. You have to see them to believe them. Her attention to detail is what sets her kits apart. Her kits are jam packed with elements, frames, papers, and more. She just released her new Grandma's Family Tree Kit this week. You have to check it out. Here's a little peek...



You have to stop by the store and check out the rest of the preview pictures.

My very own Big, Big Truck Kit is now up in the store. I will be adding more products in the next week, so stop back here for updates and ads.

Now on to the new kit and the freebie! Gianni will be two years old in a matter of hours! My exuberant little boy will be celebrating all weekend long with family parties in his honor. To commemorate this very special occasion I'm releasing Birthday Bash. Here are previews of the kit that will be for sale at Tina Williams and Friends.





The freebie is a multi-photo overlay that you can add over any paper. It's made up of birthday candles. You can grab it here! Please leave some love if you download it!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karla! Just wanted to send some Happy Birthday wishes to Gianni! Love your new Birthday kit also!

Unknown said...

wow! this is so cute! thank you and happy b-day!

Unknown said...

very nice. Thank you so much.

StarWarsFans said...

What a cute idea for an overlay. We have so many birthday pictures, I was wondering how I'd scrap them all. Thanks for saving the day! Hope Gianni has a wonderful birthday!

Joy said...

Very cute - thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!

Marcie said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing and here's your lurve...((((Karla)))).*g*

Evelyn said...

This candle frame overlay is just as cute as can be! I love it :) TY for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love this!! So unique!! Thanks so much!!

momto4boys said...

Thanks so much Karla, and CONGRATS to you and Happy Birthday to Gianni!!!

Claire said...

great candle overlay.tfs