Sunday, June 10, 2007

Last chance to submit challenge entries!

I have no idea where last week went....okay, yeah I do. I feel asleep before 8:30 three nights in a row, so I didn't get any designing done and not a lot of scrapping either. The layouts I did were for the creative teams I'm on. I'm now on three. I'm having a blast and being very mindful about getting things done in a timely manner. I do not do well as a procrastinator. I like to get things done and out of the way.

Here's the layout I did for Alice Koh's CT. She's an amazing designer at Scrapbook-Elements. You can view her designs here.

Here are the two layouts I've done with her beautiful kit-Alice's Always in My Heart.
They're both layouts for my best friend. She's my connection to girly layouts, since around here are boy oriented!





I just love this kit. I got two very different results by focusing on two different color schemes featured in the kit. Alice's designs are so versatile.

REMINDER! REMINDER! REMINDER! We're in the last 24 hour window for challenge submissions. If you're planning on entering my Denim and Diamond Challenge, you must have your entries in no later than 3 pm Eastern time tomorrow the 10th! You can email them to me at Karla@starband.net.

No comments: