Saturday, October 20, 2007

Brand New CT Call!


I'm opening a new CT call. I have been invited to sell in another store and will be making the official announcement very soon. Since I'm adding an additional store, I think it's time to expand the team. I'm looking to add 8-10 new creative team members. You will be joining a wonderful group of ladies. It's a warm, friendly group of gals that love to scrap. They are very supportive of one another and you'll find that I'm very flexible and willing to work with the team's needs.




Here are the details for applying...

2 layouts per kit. 2 layouts a month. Post to DST and two other galleries. Post to my CT Yahoo Group.

If interested in applying, please send an email to karla@starband.net with a link to your most up to date gallery, a note about yourself, and the names of any other CTs you are on if any.

You can view my designs at www.designsbykarla.com or www.tinawilliamsdesigns.com/scrap

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, cool! Fresh meat! JK!!! New gals will be awesome, I can't wait to see what they come up with!