Monday, October 1, 2007

Memorial Quick Page Freebie and PILA month


October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, with October 15th being a National Day of Remembrance.



Nearly a million pregnancies a year end in miscarriage or stillbirth, yet it seems to be something most people don't or won't talk about. This month I will be wearing my PILA bracelet to raise awareness.




There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of my angel baby. I'm so blessed to be Gianni's mommy, but I do have a baby in heaven that is always close to my heart. I want others to know it's okay to remember their angels and that you are a mommy even if your little ones are all in heaven.

My Beautiful Angel kit ,created in memory of my angel baby, will be specially priced at $1.00 all month long. You can pick it up at Tina Williams Designs or Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs. It's one way to remember little ones we've lost or even older relatives that are no longer with us.



Today's quickpage freebie is a page you can use to remember someone special that is gone but not forgotten. You can download the quickpage here.



If you haven't a chance to check out the 50% off sale, it's still going on at Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs.

No comments: