Thursday, October 18, 2007

TWD Grab Bags, Early Bird Special, and a Freebie

This weekend is grab bag weekend at Tina Williams Designs. The TWD designers have coordinating grab bags this weekend. The theme this month is Vintage Halloween. I know you're going to love my grab bag. You can pick it up all weekend long for just $2.00, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If you head over to the store tonight, you can grab the bags for an amazing $1.75, that's Thursday only. Here's the link to my grab bag.

And if you hurry, you can still grab my designs for 80%!
That sales ends today!



I have a freebie today from my Heritage Harvest Kit. This card is also available in the Rustic Index Card Set. Both are available at TWD and KKD.


You can grab the freebie here.



4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!

Peggie said...

This is a lovely tag. Thank you.

elnorac said...

This is such a beautiful fall element! Thank you very much!