Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sale, New Releases, and a new FREEBIE

Apparently there were some problems with the sale feature on Wednesday. Due to those technical issues, I've decided to run another sale over the next few days. Everything at KKD is reduced by 50%. You can check out the entire store here.

I finally found some time to design this weekend. You'll find two new products in my stores. One is a brag book created with my popular Denim and Dirt kit.



And the other is a new felt set of frames and shapes for Halloweeen. I love how these turned out.



And if you missed my Heritage Harvest Add-on at my chat last week, it's now available in my stores.




Today's freebie is using some felt elements from the set. It's a cute little embellished slide.



You can grab it here.


I also want to give you some advance notice on my chat this week. I will be hosting another chat this week at TWD. It's scheduled for Thursday, October 4th, and 8 PM in the chatroom at TWD. I will be giving away an element sampler filled with some of my favorite elements. You don't want to miss this one. I'll have previews posted in the next few days.

7 comments:

Gail said...

Cute slide - thank you so much!

mom2triplets04 said...

The halloween slide is so cute. Love the googly eyes.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the cute frame!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is just adorable! can't wait to use it! thanks so much =)

D said...

Love those halloween frames! So cool!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Thank you for the super cute slide freebie!