Friday, September 21, 2007

A new freebie, grab bag, sale continues!


Thankfully our week of doctor visits is over. I guess you can't really call them doctor visits since in our four trips we never even saw the RE. It's no wonder things don't run as smoothly at the clinic anymore. They have one RE instead of two like there were three years ago and the one they have is never there. The nurses and nurse practioner are doing all the work. I'm not complaining too much at this point, since it's too soon to tell if it worked or not. Besides, the nurse we had today is actually the nurse practioner we had when Gianni was conceived. So we know she does good work!

I'm just glad we don't have to make that two hour trip for at least two weeks. Even though I was able to take an hour nap this afternoon, I'm still wiped. At least I have the weekend to recover. I have to catch up on all the work I missed this week, and I'd rather be scrapping and designing.

Here's the latest design news...This weekend the TWD designers have fall grab bags on sale for just $2.00. I know you're going to love mine. It's over 80 mb of great heritage style fall items. There are 3 products in the grab bag. All are brand new, never released items. You can grab my bag here.



My 35% off sale also continues through Sunday. It's a great chance to pick up my new releases and old favorites.

Since fall is in the air, I have a new freebie for you today as well. It's five glitter leaf swirls. The leaf I used to create the swirls actually came from one of the 150 year old trees in my front yard. I think that's pretty neat. I hope you like them. Leave me a little note when you download. I love to hear your thoughts and feedback. You can grab the swirls here.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Vavavoum said...

merci pour cet adorable freebie.
thank yoyu for this lovely freebie.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these fantastic leaf swirls!!!!

dj said...

Very pretty! Thanks!

Shannon said...

Thank you - these are beautiful! I just love autumn when the leaves change colors - that's the only real drawback to the desert - we don't have a dramatic changing of the season! :)

Cinda said...

Thank you! I love fall, leaves and swirls! Your freebie has been spotlighted at artyouspecial.blogspot.com.