Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A New Freebie, A Sale, and A Chat

I can't believe it's been weeks since my last blog entry. I'm just not adjusting well to being back to work. I'm in bed by 8 nearly every night. That doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging, scrapping, or designing!

This week is even more crazy with visits to the fertility clinic. We went to the dr. Monday morning for an ultrasound to check my follicles. They weren't mature. Now we have to go again tomorrow morning for another check. If they're mature, I'll get a trigger shot and IUIs on Thursday and Friday. It's making my work schedule crazy plus we have to drive two hours each way. I'm going to have to get up at 4 AM tomorrow. Not fun!

But it's all worth it if we are able to get pregnant again. I really want Gianni to have a sibling. I just pray it's part of God's plan for our family. Actually I'm praying for God's will on this one and for acceptance of whatever plan He has for me. I have to tell you that's been hard! I keep trying to give it over to God and then yank it right back.

In the midst of this crazyness week, I'm also have a sale at both my stores. Yesterday was my hubbie's 35th birthday, so I'm celebrating by having a 35% off sale at Tina Williams Designs and Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs. Everything is on sale even new releases. Here are some previews of my latest releases.

Heritage Harvest


Back to School Brag Book



Rustic File Cards and Frames



Grungy Leaf Overlays




I'm also having a chat this Thursday at TWD. It's at 8 PM eastern time in Tina's chatroom. I'll be giving away the add-on to Heritage Harvest. It compliments the kit, but can also stand alone as a complete kit. Yes, you get a complete kit just for hanging out with me for a little while! Here's a look at the kit you'll get for coming to the chat.


Free Chat Kit!

I also have a freebie for you today. It's a sample from my grunge and denim line. You can grab it here.



5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey, Karla! I'll be praying for a good outcome at the docs for you. Acceptance. BAGH! It's so hard! My old motto used to be, "If at first you don't succeed, force it until it works!" but that's not what God wants, and it's so hard!
Loving the new kits!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Will put you in my prayer's!!!
TY so very much for this lovely sampler!!

Gail said...

Very pretty - thank you!

Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely mini! I hope things go well for you this week!