Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New leaf charm freebie, Wacky Wednesday Sale 75% off!

Well, it's been a good week so far, despite feeling lousy. I think I'm still feeling left over effects from my fertility shot. There's still 10 days until we find out if this round worked. It's a waiting game. I want to thank everyone for your well wishes and prayers. They mean so much to me.

I have a new freebie for you today. Leaf charms!



You can grab them here.

I'm also having a 75% off Wacky Wednesday Sale at Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs. Everything in my store is 75% off. I've turned the sale prices on early, so you can actually take advantage of early savings today!

8 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these awesome charms!!!!

mom2triplets04 said...

Thanks for the charms.

Unknown said...

Cute charms Karla! Also wanted to send ya a dump truck load FULL of baby dust!!!!
Hugs!
Lisa!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Lois B said...

The charms are abosolutely super. I am so thrilled to have them. Thank you so much.

Lois B said...

As I said I love the charms. Tried to purchase a couple of things at your site but it didn't take the 75% off so cancelled the order. What do I have to do to obtain the 75% off?

~Autumn said...

Thank you so much for sharing your creative talent and hard work so freely.
I can't wait to look my goodies over and get some ideas of what I will do with them.
I appreciate your generosity,
~Autumn

Data Cabling Chesapeake said...

Great readd thankyou