Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sale continues, new releases, and a freebie

Well, the clock is ticking on my summer. One more day. I know, I know. I shouldn't complain I have all summer off. I just wish I could be a SAHM all year long. I love being here with my family, but I have to work. It's going to be an exciting year at school with many changes. It's sure to keep me on my toes. At least it won't be boring :) And if you have a beginning reader heading off to school this fall, don't forget that my printable emergent reader sets are on sale for one more day. They're 60% off! You can check them out here.

Our sale at Tina Williams and Friends continues until the 5th. Everything in my store is 40% off. Here are some of my latest releases that you can find at Tina's.

You can get them here.


You can get the kit here.


You can get them here.

My other release debuts at KKD today and should be up at Tina's tomorrow. It's a great set of file cards and frames. I really love how they turned out. Here's a peek.



You can get them here.


I also have a freebie for you today. A mini-paper pack with a fall leaf theme.


You can download it here.

8 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Deborah Misfit said...

Great colors - thanks so much!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so every much for these great BG's!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing...

Sabry Card said...

I am trying to always order an email for vc plus it return.
You have another email, you want to canditatar yourself for its CT.
Thanks!

D said...

Such cool new stuff and what a gorgeous freebie! You've done a ton this month!

mom2triplets04 said...

I tagged you for MeMe check out my blog for more tetails. http://creativetripletmom.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Love the leaves - thanks so much for sharing! :)