Tuesday, November 6, 2007

CT CALL! I need you!


I'm opening a new CT call. I am now selling at Divine Digital and need to add more members to my team. I'm looking to add 8-10 new creative team members and several guest cts. You will be joining a wonderful group of ladies. It's a warm, friendly group of gals that love to scrap. They are very supportive of one another and you'll find that I'm very flexible and willing to work with the team's needs. I am looking for short term (1-3 month commitment) and long term positions. Only want to do a one kit guest spot? I'm game for that too!





Here are the details for applying...


2 layouts per kit. 2 layouts a month. Post to DST and Divine. Post to my CT Yahoo Group.

If interested in applying, please send an email to karla@starband.net with a link to your most up to date gallery.

You can view my designs at www.designsbykarla.com and http://divinedigital.com/boutique/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=118


Thanks!

Karla Marano
Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs

No comments: