Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Cheer Freebie and My Amazing CT

I know I tell them often how much I appreciate them, but somehow it's never enough. I love my creative team. They always go above and beyond the call of duty and the results are always amazing. I'm so glad they're a part of my scrapping "family."
Here are some of their most recent layouts.



Thank you ladies!

If anyone is looking to join a new CT, drop me an email at karla@starband.net. I'm always looking to add to my Kaleidoscope Girls.

Today I have a freebie for you made by one of my CT members Linda F. I like to call her the queen of extractions because she has so many amazing effects in her layouts. Her favorite subject these days is her grandson, and he makes for a great layout everytime. I just wish I could get some great shots of Gianni so I could scraplift some of Linda's ideas!

Here's a layout she did using the freebie she made. Isn't he cute! He's got that face you just want to squeeze.




The freebie is two frames...one with the striped bow like in the layout and one with a red bow. Linda used the ribbons, wreath, and frame from my latest kit Christmas Cheer.



Available at Divine Digital and Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs.

She added lights from her own tree. See what I mean about the queen of extraction? Then she transformed the wreath it looks like it's actually balancing on the frame. I love it! Linda has graciously said I could share this great frame with all of you. You can download both frames here.



Note that the files are saved in png format and come in two separate files. I just combined them for the preview only! :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

mom2triplets04 said...

Love the slide show. Thanks for the compliments. Thanks for the frames.