Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday Sale and New Freebies!

It just goes to show you how busy the holidays are. I can't believe I haven't made a blog post since the end of November! December sure is flying. The weather has been so yucky in the NE that I've done most of my Christmas shopping online. I have just a few more things to get. I sure hope they all arrive on time.

Gianni is really getting into Christmas this year. If you ask him what he wants, he'll tell you a truck and a crane. Thank goodness I finally found a crane! I don't think I'd hear the end of it otherwise. I'm still hoping to get him a kitchen set, but the one I want is out of stock until the 17th.

I've been busy putting out some new Christmas designs. You can see them all here in the store. Everything storewide is 60% off, so take advantage now! And don't forget to check out my freebies section in the store.

I also have another freebie today that you can download right here from 4shared. It's kind of a hodge podge of items that I haven't really found a home for in kits or element sets.



You can grab them here.

2 comments:

mom2triplets04 said...

Thank you for the kit. I know the feeling about being busy. Time is flying and every year I get stressed out during the holidays. It's like there is something to do every day.

EAL Designs said...

Karla, just wanted to stop by say hi, and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas filled with much joy, laughter and many blessings
Hugs, Lisa (from TinaW's group)