Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gearing up for Black Friday + a Freebie

I love the holiday season: family gatherings, the hustle and bustle of shopping and sales, making and buying gifts, decorating the house, baking cookies, and so much more. I love it all! This year we're going to my parents' home. It will be pretty quite, as my sister and BIL are going to his parents' house this year. So it's just Mom and Dad, Grandma, John, Gianni, and me.

We be stuffing our faces with my Mom's delicious dishes. She's a great cook. I could never make a spread quite as good as hers. My contribution is an allergen free pie for my little guy. He's allergic to dairy and eggs, so we had to find an acceptable substitute. I ended making a pumpkin pie and a chocolate pie last weekend as a trial run. Today I tweeked the chocolate recipe a bit. I'm crossing my fingers it will set up as well as it did last time. I wasn't able to find a single non-dairy whipped topping here in the middle of nowhere, so Gianni will actually have a bit of decorator frosting on his pie to make it look as much like the rest of the family's as possible. The pie is in the fridge cooling now.

Don't forget to stop by my store this weekend-the sales are already set so you can actually stop by now if you like! I have 10-75% off all items in the store. I'm also have a sale at Divine as well. Everything is marked down. And if you want it all, I'm still running my Buy the Store promotion. With the 10% mark down that means you can get everything at KKD for just $22.50!!!! Take advantage now before I come to my senses.

Here's the freebie. It's a great overlay I made this fall. I've used it several times in my ads. I just love it. I hope you do too! You can download it here.

It's a png file with a transparent background although it doesn't look like it in the jpeg preview.

4 comments:

mom2triplets04 said...

Love your overlay. Thanks for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving.

Caroline said...

Merci pour ce magnifique overlay automnal.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

nancypinct said...

This is a beautiful overlay! Thank you for this very nice gift! Happy Thanksgiving.