Friday, July 11, 2008

Christmas in July Sale, New Grab Bags + a Freebie



Grab Bag weekend is the beginning of Divine Digital's fantastic Christmas in July celebration. And trust me you don't want to miss these great bags! I have a personal and commercial use grab bags again this month.

If you love Christmas, you'll love my brand new personal use bag. It is stuffed with 7, yes, 7 brand new holiday products. That's over 200 mb of brand new items. This includes a full size kit, several element packs/frame sets, a paper pack, and an alpha. Great stuff! You get all this for just $2.00!!!!!

If you're in the market for a commercial use bag, I have 5 brand new non-holiday designer resources in my cu grab bag. That's 5 new products for just $3.00- a huge savings!



You can grab my personal use bag here...



and the commercial use bag here...



In addition to the grab bags, my entire boutique is on sale at least 50%. All items are again priced at $2.00! This includes full sized kits!

Today's freebie is a simple quickpage made from the kit inside the personal use grab bag. I hope you'll pick up the grab bag, so you can add to this quickpage and make it your own. Remember the kit is just one of the seven products inside!

You can grab the quickpage here.

No comments: