Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Boy Kit, Hybrid Freebie, $2 sale ends soon!

Hmmmm, where to start! Let's see...I guess I'll start by telling you I just released a brand new boy kit called A Boy's Playground.

This boy themed kit is overflowing with great papers and elements to scrap the little man in your life.

The kit includes 47 elements including
3 leather word art tags
1 acrylic anchor
1 acrylic star clip
1 acrylic slide frame
1 acrylic swirl
1 acrylic tree
1 star binder clip
1 bolt
4 bows measuring tape bows
1 car doodle
2 clothespins
2 acrylic clouds
1 I love dirt beaded swirl
2 word art beaded safety pins
3 stitched felt circles
3 stitched felt stars
2 barnboard frames
1 cardboard frame
1 measuring tape
1 pipe cleaner swirl
1 pocket
3 stitched ribbons
1 screw
1 acrylic sun
1 beaded word art ribbon
2 tags
3 tickets
1 truck doodle

Plus 10 awesome background papers

Here's a look at the kit...






The new kit is just $2.00 during the last two days of my $2 Christmas in July Sale at Divine Digital. You can visit my DD boutique here. Remember if you spend $10.00 you receive an additional 25% off!

Today's freebie is a template/hybrid combo. The hybrid freebie is a bookmark made with my new kit. Just place your photos behind and print. You also receive the bookmark template in case you want to make your own. You can get all the templates at my Scrapping Whispers store.



You can grab the freebie here.

No comments: