Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Patritotic Frame Set w/ Free Papers and blog Freebie!

I loved the first week of summer vacation as a kid. There was the whole summer a head of me and a world of possibilities. As a teacher, I still get to experience that joy every summer. I've been lucky this summer that the creative juices are flowing! I'm happy to announce I have a great new frame set up at Divine Digital to celebrate the 4th of July. As an added bonus, when you purchase the frame set for just $2.00 you get my Stars and Stripes paper pack free! What a great deal! Here's a preview of the frames and paper pack.




You can pick them up right now for just $2.00 at Divine Digital.

And I have a sample from the set free for you! You can grab it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool frame! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this awesome frame!

Peggie said...

Thank you for this great freebie.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jul [LA 02:19am, NY 04:19am, UK 09:19am, OZ 07:19pm]).