Tuesday, October 14, 2008

75% off at Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs + Freebie

Can a month go fast and still seem long? Doesn't it seem like October is flying by, but there are still three weeks left? Oh well, I'm finally back with the last part of the fall freebies. I already posted, and the links are still valid, the alpha and papers. Today I have the elements for you.

I'm also running a 75% off sale at KKD. I never turned off the buy the store option so that is still available too. You can get amazing deals on page kits priced from $.75 to $1.25! Check out the amazing deals before they're gone! You can even pick up the new kit Rose Colored Glasses. Yes, my brand new kit for $1.25.



I hope you're stop by and pick up all the latest kits and some of my all-time favorites too!

Here's a preview of the freebie.



You can grab it here.

No comments: