Sunday, October 5, 2008

Last day for grab bags, new fall freebie

I don't know if any of you have gotten this lovely fall cold that's going around, but I have. I've had it a week now. I thought I was getting over it but it seems back in full force. I guess with the pregnancy it's hanging on a little longer. It's really wiping me out. I had big nesting plans this weekend. I still have so much to do around the house before the baby comes.

Just a reminder that today is the last day to pick up my grab bags for $2 and $3. You can scroll down to the previous post to check out the items in the personal use bag. Here's what's in the commercial use bag...






Remember you can get the grab bags at both Digi Scraps N More and Divine Digital.

Today I have a paper pack freebie for you with vintage style fall papers. You can grab them here.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Oct [LA 11:41pm] - 06 Oct [NY 01:41am, UK 06:41am, OZ 04:41pm] ).

Dianna said...

Thanks for the Freebie Papers and the Freebie Alpha as well. I've been struggling to find Autumn Papers to go with some of the elements I have, and these should work wonderfully!