Friday, October 3, 2008

New Grab Bags and a Fall Freebie

Wow, it's hard to believe that in just two short months our new baby will be here. I had my latest ob appointment today. I'm already on two week appointments. I'm really starting to feel it. My tummy feels like it's being pulled in directions. It's so worth it though!

I have two new grab bags this weekend. This month you can get them at Digi Scraps n More or at Divine Digital.

As always, my personal grab bag is just $2.00 and the commercial use is just $3.00. The personal use bag has 4 brand new products while the commercial use bag has 5! Don't miss these bargains!

Here's the complete reveal of my personal use grab bag.






I also have a freebie today for you. It's a vintage style fall alpha. Take a look!



You can grab it here.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Oct [LA 03:23am, NY 05:23am, UK 10:23am, OZ 08:23pm] ).