Saturday, January 10, 2009

In the Neighborhood layouts

I had the opportunity to work with an amazing kit this weekend by Pretty Scrappy. The kit is called In the Neighborhood. It has tons of elements and papers and the color palette is so bright and cheerful. I scrapped a layout of Gianni from the summer of 2007 and a picture of him from last weekend.

Here's the layout with the picture from 2007. He's grown so much!



And here is the layout with the picture from last week. I was trying to take Marcus' one month shots when Gianni decided he needed to be in the pictures too. Needless to say when I want to take his picture he doesn't cooperate. However, this picture is kind of cute.



I adapted a template by Dunia for the second layout.

You have to check out Pretty Scrappy's kit, In the Neighborhood. As you can see from my layouts the colors are so bright and the kit is so much fun to work with. It has loads of possibilities.

Here's a preview of the kit and a link to the kit in Pretty Scrappy's Store.

No comments: