Thursday, January 22, 2009

More new layouts from a great kit

I have been having a blast the last few weeks trying out some designers that are new to me. It's fun to try out some different styles and finding some great new finds out there from some awesome designers. I encourage you to go out and try products by someone you've never used before.

My latest find is Pour Some Sugar On Me by Simply Scraps. This kit is realizing soon and you can follow it's release on Laura's blog. She's got some other really cute kits, so hop over to her blog and check out her stuff.



Here are the layouts I did with the kit. I got some really cute shots of the boys the other day and this kit was perfect for the photos.




Keep warm!

1 comment:

Laura said...

love the second layout, too! thanks so much again! :)