Friday, January 9, 2009

New kit, new grab bags, new freebie

Wow, it's been ages since I updated the blog. I haven't updated since Marcus was born December 4th. Our second child was born 12/4 at 5:22 AM, weighing 8 lbs. 9 oz. and measuring 21 inches. He is a joy, and a very different baby then his brother was. Marcus sleeps a lot more, making the transition for all of us a bit easier. His brother is adjusting well and tells me everyday he loves his new brother. That warms my heart. I'm so glad he's accepting his new role so well.

Here's a pic of the boys meeting for the first time...



I need to get more pics up soon.

I have a new kit out today at Divine Digital called Baby Valentine. It's perfect for baby layouts, love layouts, and scrapping baby's first Valentine's Day. Here's a preview of the kit...



And here's some layouts by some guest creative team members...






You can purchase the kit for just $3.50 all weekend long.

I also have two grab bags this weekend. One is a personal use grab bag that has two kits and two alphas. It's priced at just $2.00! I also have a commercial use bag that have 5 brand new designer resources for just $3.00. The rest of my Divine Digital boutique is priced at just $2.00 an item all weekend long. You can check out all my designs there.

Finally, I have a wordart freebie that coordinates with the new kit. Here's a preview...



You can download it here...

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 10 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

sdwrdt said...

Congrats on Marcus!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the wordart!

mcmartian