Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Anniversary Album Complete and a thank you

Thanks to everyone who downloaded my sampler and left comments. I truly appreciate your thoughts and thanks. I also appreciate everyone who took the time to remind me that Gianni's hair will grow back and that it doesn't look that bad. Thanks for the reassurance. I wouldn't feel so bad if my hubbie would stop laughing at it. He's going to give the kid a complex and he's already given me one!

As some of you know, I've been working hard on an anniversary album for my best friend's parents. They will be celebrating their 40th anniversary on the 17th of June. It has been a fun project, but it's been the focus of 90% of my scrapping for the last month. I'm ready to tackle something else! Here's a slide show of the finished album. I just have to send it off to the printers now.

Now I can get back to other layouts and designing. I hope to have something to share with you very soon!




You can view the credits for all these layouts at my Gotta Pixel Gallery.

No comments: