Monday, May 7, 2007

New freebie page

I decided it was time I made a page just for my freebies. I'm sure this will make it much easier for first time vistors to pick up my latest freebies without going back through old blogger pages. Here's the link to the new page. I still have a few more to add, but it has the last 13 freebies I shared. I will leave them up for a while longer, and I'll try to add the rest soon.

I hope everyone had a great National Scrapbook Day on Saturday. I only bought a couple of things. One great embellishment set to use for the anniversary scrapbook I'm doing for friends of the family. I also got some ezines. I'm a sucker for those. As far as scrapping, I didn't get any done. I spent my scrapping time this weekend trying to do a little organizing of my files and unzipping all the freebies I had accumulated in the last few weeks. I'm a self-professed freebie addict. I visit IkeaGoddess' blog daily, as I'm sure most of you do. I know that a lot of my traffic comes from there.

Here's a list of my other current favorite freebie sites.

Brand new this week! Digiscrapdepot. Check out Vicky's great new site!

IkeaGoddess. Goddess and Queen of all things Freebie!

Amy W's Scrap-a-lot. Amy has a great list daily!

Selena has great freebies as well!

Deb has freebies on her blog and in her forum.

So if you haven't tried out some of these places, I strongly urge you to go visit. Don't forget to leave a comment to thank these wonderful ladies for all their hard work!

2 comments:

. said...

=D Thank you Karla for mentioning my site. I am so happy to say I had 6000 visitors yesterday. That was awesome. I attribute that to the terrific people im working with like you. Thank you .

Vicky
Site Admin
DigiScrapDepot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you Karla for mentioning my site! I really appreciate it. Do you think you could mention the Designers Forum at: http://www.digidebz.com/forum

All the designers would love you for it and so would I.

You're a sweetie pie!

Huggz
Digi Debz