Friday, May 25, 2007

Where have I been?

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I think this is probably the longest I've gone without posting. I've working on layouts for the anniversary album I'm doing for friends and doing creative team layouts.

I'm now 2 for 4 in my CT applications. I'm not sure why at 36 I still get bummed over rejection. I know there is fierce competition out there for creative teams. There are sometimes hundreds of applicants for each call! I know I shouldn't take things so personally. It's just my nature.

The good news is that I'm now part of two CTs! I want to take the time today to tell you about the team I was accepted to first. I am now a member of the CT for Tina Williams Designs. Tina is an amazing designer, and I'm so happy to be part of her team. She does these fantastic vintage feel kits. I love them so much that I'm on my second kit for layouts already after just one week! I get a little gungho at times.

The first kit I worked with was Yesterday's Remembered because it had beautiful soft papers. It was perfect for the anniversary album layouts.



Here are the layouts I did with this pretty kit.






Now I'm working with a second kit. I'm using Grandma's Kitchen which is one of Tina's newest kits. Here are some previews. Don't you just love it?













Here's the layout I created with Grandma's Kitchen.




Tina's having an amazing sale right now to celebrate her son's graduation. Don't miss it!




Visit Tina's Store here.

No comments: