Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another Denim and Diamond Cluster Frame Freebie

I hope everyone had a great mother's day. I did. Gianni is my constant reminder of God's faithfulness. He truly is our little miracle, our answered prayer. I pray it's God's will that Gianni will get a little brother or sister very soon.

I'm having a blast designing Denim and Diamond Cluster frames. I will be releasing the entire set when I have them done. But I've decided I better take a design break and get some layouts done. May is flying and I need to get this anniversary album completed.

Here's the layout I did last night with items from Little Dreamer Designs.



The Little Dreamer Designs items include the paper are from California Zinfandel by Lori Barnhurst. Select elements are also from Lori's Drama Queen element set. The flourishes are from Michelle Coleman's Flourish Frames. Other elements used include the roses by Dani B and a vintage frame by Katie Pertiet.

Now on to the freebie. Here's a preview...



You can download it here. I would like to thank Atomic Cupcake for actions used in the creation of this frame. Remember this frame is for personal use only.

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Luv it!!!
TY so very much!!!