Monday, February 11, 2008

Cupids Crush Freebie and Sale annoucement!

I'm hoping the storm we're supposed to get doesn't come. My hubbie is taking me to see Matchbox 20 tomorrow night as an early Valentine's Day present. I'm excited, but it's also the first time we've left our little one overnight. He's staying with my parents and is very excited about it. I was I wasn't so nervous! I know he'll be fine.

All my Valentine's Day designs are 75% off now through Valentine's Day at KKD. The rest of the store is 25% off. Stop by and see what fun designs you can grab for those Valentine's Day layouts and more.



Today's freebie is created using my Cupid's Crush papers and elements. It's a great little brag book page created my CT member Rachel. Here's a sneak peek.



You can grab it here.

No comments: