Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day + Freebie!!!

I hope you're enjoying your Valentine's Day. I'm going to enjoy mine resting...I hope. Right after this blog post. I think I caught what's been going around at work. I ache all over and my head is pounding. I was going to try and go in, but I knew I'd get there and just come back home anyway. They'll survive another day without me. I still have sub plans from yesterday that will work for today, since school was closed due to the storm.

So I would have enjoyed my second toddler free night more if I didn't hurt everytime I moved and wasn't feeling like I was freezing all night long. At least I'll be here when the kiddo comes home today. That's a plus.

I released my Travelin' Track 29 brag book at Divine. Take a look. You can get it for 50% off to celebrate Divine being back on track.



Okay, I'm going to post the freebie and then get out of here. You get two more great brag book pages made by Rachel from my CT. You can grab them here! Enjoy!



2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!
TY both so very much for these 4 AWESOME pages that I finally had to get!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Tesla said...

thank you!
These pages are gorgeous!