Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Mini Kit Freebie and New Releases!

I can't believe it's Sunday afternoon already. The weekend goes by too fast. I always have the intention of getting caught up on the housework, but I end up playing with my son and designing. I enjoy those things so much more than housework!

I want to share with you previews of my latest products. They're part of my Travelin' Track 29 series. There is a full size kit that includes:

3 cardboard train cars
3 plastic train buttons
2 frames
5 ribbons
3 slide frames
3 tags
3 Viewmaster style reels
1 zipper
26 capital letter train cars
1 felt train tracks
7 felt train cars
1 felt engine
4 word arts
9 embossed labels
11 papers
3 torn printed cardboard strips

You can also purchase the felt train cars and the alpha separately. All three products are available at Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs and Divine Digital.





I also have a great new mini kit freebie for you. I love the color. It's called My Little Star. I hope you enjoy it! You can grab it here.

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the lovely mini!!!