Sunday, April 29, 2007

Denim and Dirt: Denim Frames Released...Last Chance to submit Grab Bag Entries


Well, I was able to finish my denim frames today. Gianni and I also went to my mom's for my grandmother's 89th birthday! I can't believe she's 89. I kind of have us all frozen at a certain age.

Here's a preview of the frame set.



It includes 11 frames. It has filmstrips, polaroids, and cluster frames. Not all of them are embellished. They coordinate with the Denim and Dirt Kit, but can be used in any layout. They're available now on my design page for $.99. Click here to visit my design page for all my element sets and kits.

One last reminder for anyone planning on submitting a grab bag entry. The challenge ends tomorrow. I will be picking my winners tomorrow evening. Check back here for the winners!

1 comment:

Sharon-shutterbug said...

I just love these denim frames! I went and purchased them as soon as I bought them (picked up the pewter set as well) - and I rarely make digiscrapping purchases! Thank you for the freebie one as well. Really unique and CUTE stuff!!