Thursday, April 26, 2007

More submission layouts


The week back from break is going quickly. I had planned on staying up and working last night, but instead I went to bed at 8. Hopefully tonight I'll be awake enough to get some things done. I have a freebie I want to post, so check back tonight or tomorrow morning. I'll have something new for you.

Here's the latest submissions for the Grab Bag Challenge. Remember it runs until the 30th, so you still have time to enter. My favorite three layouts win the complete Denim and Dirt kit and everyone that participates gets a special Denim and Dirt add-on.

1 comment:

grambie said...

All the layout are just fantastic in their design. Love the filmstrip various placements with the scraps. That 100% boy sticker just rocks. Everything made with your bag, but still unique in their designs. A lovely collection to showcase your innate design talent. So nice to visit with you today. Hopefully I can visit you again sometimes later this mth. LUV!!! XOXOXOXO