Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Layouts and Frames Freebie

Well, this week seems to be going slow. It's no surprise since next week is Spring Break. Of course this week is going to drag! And that's with me taking a sick day yesterday. I swear our elementary school is just a germ factory these days. That's what happens when the kids go so long without a break.

We had a great Easter despite my nasty cold. We visited the IL's on Saturday night and went to church and dinner at my parent's house on Sunday. Sometimes I wonder how my husband and BIL made it to adulthood. I swear my MIL is just clueless. She knows that Gianni has food allergies (dairy and eggs) but she still gets him chocoloates and get this jellybeans. I would never give my toddler jellybeans. Then she tops the whole thing off with a ceramic egg! Needless to say Gianni's Easter basket from my parents went over better. I guess you can say they get him a lot better since they see him every week where MIL sees him less than once a month. I know she tries, but come on! Jelly beans???? Oh well, there's always next year.

I was able to get a few layouts done this weekend. One of Gianni at the park and one I absolutely love of him and his "pet rock". I did it like a comic book. It was really fun.



This is made with Misty Cato's On the Go kit.




Credits for both layouts can be found here

Now on to the freebie. I've been working on some small metal frames. They're kind of like charm frames. I did them in several different metals. Some with ribbons. Some without. I'm not sure how I'm going to use them yet. If you have any great ideals let me know! Oh right, you also get wires too.

Click here for the freebie!


5 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

LOVE captain gianni and rock boy!!! i may have to lift your journaling idea! tfs!
:) M

CathyK Designs said...

Thanks so much for those awesome frames!

Joanna said...

Love these frames - thanks a lot.

Jen said...

Very nice, thank you - love the comic style layout too!

grambie said...

Thanks for the wonderful miniature frames with their various colors so pretty. Love your placement for your quote as it adds that something extra to the cute frames. I can't wait to use them. Again, TFS.