Monday, April 30, 2007

Grab Bag Challenge Winners!


I feel like I should send out some big thanks to so many people today! First of all, thanks to everyone who entered the Grab Bag Challenge. I loved seeing the layouts you all did with my mini-kit. Congratulations to you all! You did an amazing job. Secondly, I'd like to thank all the ladies who have posted my freebies on their blogs. It has brought so much traffic to my blog lately. It's almost mind boggling! Next, I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to leave comments for me. I love hearing your feedback. It keeps me going and truly inspires me to create even more designs. Finally, thanks to everyone who has made purchases from my design page. I'm a bit overwhelmed! Thanks so much. It means the world to me. I've only been at this a few months and the response has been terrific. I'm so pleased. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Hugs to you all!

Now here are the winners of the Grab Bag Challenge. I feel like I need a drum roll or something! These three lucky ladies will be getting the Denim and Dirt Mega Kit.

Here's Lola's Submission...Lola, please email me at karla@starband.net! You didn't send me your email! I only have your blog address.



Liza's Submission...



and Babette's submission...



I would also like to mention LouAnn's entry. She is getting the demin frame add-on because her amazing layout was part of the inspiration for the frame set. Thanks so much LouAnn!



Everyone who entered gets the Denim and Dirt Alphas free. They will also be for sale for $.99 in on my design page.

2 comments:

Liza in NC said...

Wow! What a pleasant surprise! I just happened to stop by today to see who won your blog contest, and, lo and behold, I'm one of them! Thank you! :) Congrats to the other winners, too. They are excellent layouts.

Babette said...

Gosh, this kit is amazing!!! Congratulations to the other two ladies - your LO's were awesome!!! I'm so excited to have been included in the 3 winners - my husband was laughing at me cuz I was so happy and honored! LOL

*hugs*
Babette